Ever wonder why there is so much of a difference between painting bids? Well, here are some... FUN PAINTING FACTS you should know!
- Buying cheap quality primer, caulk, and paint cuts down on the expenses quite a bit, and by the time it fails - most painters are long gone and never to be seen again. But Crosstown only uses the best paint and supplies available, like Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore! We care about the quality and longevity of our projects and paint your house with the same paint we would apply on ours.
- Ever hear... "the devil is in the details"? Well, in painting that is very true. Cutting corners in the painting preparation is very common and saves time and money, but cost you the homeowner in the long run. Let me see a show of hands of all who like peeling paint! Crosstown operates in integrity. We will always prime where it is needed, use the appropriate products, and pay attention to the details others overlook. We are not out to just collect a paycheck, but feel good about how we did it!
- Most painters claim... "I can cut a straight line." Not using the added expense of using tape saves on materials and labor, but no matter how good you are, even the best "cut job" cannot compete with a razor sharp tape line we use on all trim and high contrast colors. Crosstown uses tape for our lines. This noticeable difference adds to the quality and professionalism we strive to maintain.
- Let's face it, most contractors hire "questionable" people who you would not rather have in your house. Hiring individuals with a low standard of living and poor character is certainly cheaper and saves on the payroll checks, but Crosstown only hires positive and respectful people. This may cost us more, but we feel that you having a pleasant and peaceful experience is well worth it. We believe that quality of life reflects on quality of work. Crosstown is a two generation family owned company that strives to be more than just another painting company... we are family!
- "Cleanliness is next to godliness" they say. Whether we are painting your exterior or interior, Crosstown respects your home and not only strives to maintain a clean work environment, but always cleans up at the end of each day. We know that work projects can be stressful, but having those who work in your home respect you by being clean and conscientious, can make it just a little better.
So thank you for considering Crosstown for your next painting project, and we hope to hear from you soon!